Covid-19 and the Workforce
The current situation has no doubt forced us to reflect on how different life will be once we start to return to normality. While we face a long road ahead, as we slowly progress towards Level 1 in the lockdown phases, many businesses face unprecedented uncertainties. Have you considered how you could resume the leadership of your business? While some are working remotely, how can you resume operations that rely on people physically working together in deploying, developing, managing, and supporting operational IT and business support systems?
ERP Cloud: Ensuring Productivity
A few months ago, running your business remotely may have seemed an impossibility. Today, we know that learning how to achieve this is the difference between success and failure. Here’s the solution… Modern ERP Cloud. Immediately resume operations by running your business through a modern ERP Cloud service offers several benefits, including:
- Enjoy all the requisite due diligence qualification, deployment, configuration, customisation, ongoing management, and support services of all your ERP requirements, delivered remotely
- Access every business operation from anywhere, with any device, at any time, 24/7/365
- Transform IT operations with significant cost savings, while reducing complexity and building new, adaptable business capabilities
- Compel ROI with rapid deployment across divisions and subsidiaries with unprecedented speed and efficiency
- Enjoy a significant reduction in risk to family, staff, customers, communities, and suppliers
- Ensure instant compliance to regulatory data protection requirement with industrial strength security
Here’s the Solution: NetSuite
NetSuite is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based business management software. This innovative solution helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system, covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce, inventory and more.
Watch this VIDEO to learn more about NetSuite for the CFO.
Here’s How to Get It: iOCO
iOCO is a NetSuite Solution Provider: an accredited business application NetSuite expert partner that delivers complete NetSuite cloud computing solutions. iOCO will partner with you to ensure you have the best in breed solutions, from selling NetSuite subscription services right through to implementation and support.
Watch this VIDEO and discover why iOCO is your digital journey partner for an exponential future.
It’s Time to Restart Your Business
We understand that you may have been limited in terms of what you can achieve during the lockdown – but we’re here to assist you in restarting your business. Contact us for a remote NetSuite proposition overview: Lu-Wayne.Victor@iOCO.tech.