The manufacturing industry is transitioning from mass production to on-demand, customised products for conscientious consumers.
However, inefficiencies in processes, skills shortages, and disruptions in global supply chains affect manufacturers' ability to maintain profitability while driving social impact and adhering to environmental, health, and safety regulations.
This makes forecasting demand, analysing consumer behaviour, and managing inventory difficult.
Manufacturers are now rethinking how they design and manufacture their products with as little waste as possible, how they ship them, and, most importantly, how they approach the rapidly growing after-market repair and recycling market.
The technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, such as robotics, digital twins, drones, and automation, present an opportunity for manufacturers to create an end-to-end digitally connected industrial environment that reduces costs, increases ROI, and improves plant efficiency without sacrificing product quality.
Technology-driven manufacturing transformation
iOCO offers solutions and capabilities across the entire manufacturing value chain, from raw materials sourcing, supply chain and logistics management, to IT architecture and digital manufacturing solutions, and sales and marketing support.
When you partner with iOCO on your journey to modern manufacturing, everything is taken care of, including:
- Connectivity infrastructure
- IT and digital architecture
- Energy, water supply and treatment solutions
- Industrial automation and control
- On-site safety and security
- Environmental services and compliance
- Staffing and resourcing
We have experience in various production industries, including food and beverage, automotive, petrochemical, mining, tobacco, pharmaceutical, glass, and chemical manufacturing.
What's more, as one of the largest technology integration companies in Africa, you also benefit from our advanced capabilities in IT and OT infrastructure, application design and development, and cyber security. We'll even find the best people for the job through our specialised recruitment and talent management services.
Why partner with iOCO?
As your cloud journey and integration partner, we can help you:
- Create a digitally connected industrial environment
- Develop new strategies for growth
- Achieve plant and process operational excellence
- Deliver a more responsive, adaptive, and connected manufacturing line
- Modernise processes and systematise workflows
- Adopt lean operations management for business agility
- Digitise and connect as many aspects of the production process as possible to stay ahead of disruptions and competition
- Connect with workers in new ways and enable frontline workers through upskilling and retraining
Managed services that drive digitisation and transformation
Fuelled by the convergence of Information Technology and Operational Technology, we enable the entire manufacturing value chain.
A more efficient supply chain uses less energy, fewer resources, and generates less waste.
Our supply chain and distribution services help to ensure the long-term viability of your manufacturing operations.
• Supply chain design
• Distribution planning
• Warehousing solutions
• Distribution centre consulting & engineering
• Manufacturing execution systems
• Process control and automation systems
• Quality management systems
• Real-time platform
• Plant supervisory systems
• Asset performance and maintenance systems
• Manufacturing operations management
• Industrial IT infrastructure
• Manufacturing execution systems
• Production performance management systems
• Resource optimisation
• Factory modernisation and floor automation
• Centralised data and communication hub
• Cloud architecture and solutions
• Networking and IT architecture
• Platform integration partner
• Infrastructure partner
• Cloud journey partner
• Connectivity and unified communications solutions
• Managed services (application, infrastructure, and ITSM)
• OT managed services
• Inventory management software integrated with barcode scanners, purchasing, and accounting systems
• Digital twins to replicate new products before the production process begins
• Enhance overall equipment effectiveness with solutions for predictive maintenance
• Solutions for the circular economy
• High-speed connectivity to power Industry 4.0 operations
As your human resourcing partner, iOCO can help you overcome skilled labour shortages with:
• Digital employee onboarding
• Talent sourcing and recruitment
• Resourcing solutions for distribution and in-store
• Contingent workforce and recruitment process outsourcing
• eLearning and training
• Change management
• Data and credit bureau
• Fraud solutions
• Collections solutions
• Biometrics, identification, and verification
• Credit decision engines
• Big data and analytics solutions for manufacturing
• Accurate, open source reporting tools
Trust iOCO to connect your operations, inventory, employees, equipment, and customers so that you can experience the factory of the future, today.
Start a conversation
Ready to talk about how we can help you