The past two years have shown that crisis can strike at any time, threatening your infrastructure, systems, and operations, and forcing us to re-examine how we work.
Getting back up and running as soon as possible after disruption is critical for the survival of business.
At iOCO, we’re ready to help our clients when they need us most, with a broad range of technology, skills, service capabilities, spanning industrial solutions infrastructure, HR, human-centred design, digital enablement, medical and health, and industrial technologies.
Our clients benefit from our end-to-end Crisis Response Capabilities in five important areas:
Community, customer, and employee care
Resilience and security
Helping you rebuild
When disaster strikes, business continuity is critical to your company’s survival. Over and above insurance to cover your financial losses, you also need a plan to reduce the impact of disruption on your business, so that you can mitigate damage and recover quickly. Our clean-up and recovery services are designed to get your company back up and running as soon as possible.
- Data recovery
- Warehouse assessment
- Supply chain recovery
- Forensic investigation
- Hardware/software provisioning (rentals and procurement)
- Branch in a Box (small business)
- Tracking and tracing of stolen goods
The impact of a crisis on your customers, employees, and communities cannot be underestimated. It's critical to have systems and processes in place that allow employees to do crucial tasks while staying in touch with vendors, customers, and colleagues, even when things are chaotic. Our solutions – ranging from employee management software to outsourced services – ensure that your people can access their work at any time and from any location, which can be a lifeline for businesses in difficult times.
- Temporary BCM facilities
- Customer / employee engagement & support solutions
- Employee support helpdesks
- Social and digital customer engagement
- Claims management & loss quantification
- Remote workforce enablement
- Hybrid workforce management (Get Space App)
Your ability to restore lost or damaged infrastructure after a crisis could mean the difference between reopening or permanently closing your doors. We can help you get back on your feet with our complete solutions for lost or damaged property, equipment, infrastructure, or stock.
- Supply chain planning
- Warehouse re-build and modernisation
- Data Centre infrastructure, hardware and software replacement and re-installation
- Networking and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Cabling and LAN
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Professional Consulting Engineering Services
- Provision of telephony, firewall, infrastructure
Businesses that have planned ahead of time are more likely to recover from crisis quickly. While some losses may be unavoidable, it’s vital to strengthen your security, data, and systems and to restructure your operations in such a way that minimises the risk of future damage.
Our Resilience and Security capabilities include smart building and security technologies, business continuity planning services, cybersecurity, and vulnerability testing. What’s more, our cloud solutions ensure fast recovery of your data and systems with minimal loss.
- Risk, Business Continuity Planning and Management
- Storage and back-up solutions
- Supply chain and warehousing
- Smart building, access control and security technologies
- Fleet and vehicle monitoring IoT
- Cyber security and Vulnerability testing – remote workforce & end-point security
- Rapid -deploy Containerised Server rooms
Whether you’re looking to augment your existing resource pool or require industry-leading turnkey payroll capabilities, we will provide you with resourcing solutions that maximise value - supported at every stage by rigorous transparency and governance controls, processes, and standards.
- Temporary staffing solutions – clean-up, stock counting, warehousing
- Temporary project on-site turnkey payroll
- Designated employee wellness monitoring
- Resource augmentation/on-demand resourcing and project teams (IT Infrastructure)
- Contact centres and helpdesks to support customers as required
- Access to EOH Learner pool, for access to interns across multiple skills and sectors