As we continue to embrace work-from-home solutions across South Africa, it has become absolutely essential to learn how to manage services business better, with cloud-based Professional Services Automation.
As organisations across the globe seek to streamline operations and drive profitability, optimising the entire services business lifecycle becomes a necessity. Services Resource Planning (SRP) is a critical element in this lifecycle.
Why Does Your Services Business Need an SRP Solution?
To perform in this level of uncertainty, businesses must be supported in effectively managing the complete services lifecycle – from bid to bill.
Enter Netsuite SRP
According to Oracle, “NetSuite SRP provides a comprehensive, end-to-end Services Resource Planning (SRP) solution that supports an entire services business. From Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA), to accounting/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), NetSuite SRP supports the complete bid-to-bill lifecycle with a powerful Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) suite.”
The Benefits of Netsuite SRP
In every service business, effective resource management is a priority. Now, perhaps more than ever before, professional services executives are seeking solutions that’ll help them increase profit margins, improve billable utilisation, retain top talent, and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
With Nesuite SRP, service professionals enjoy:
- Streamlined operations, driving profitability by enhancing the entire services business lifecycle
- Faster project completion, better resource utilisation, and more accurate and efficient invoices
- Increased visibility across their businesses, including in-depth insights into forecasts, resources, projects and KPIs
- Support for their services teams, enabling productivity with anytime, anywhere web and mobile access
- Real-time, global business management and financial consolidation capabilities
- Empowered mobile services organisations with anytime, anywhere access in the cloud, supporting users where they work—on the go, at client sites or remotely
Netsuite SRP Features
In the pursuit of gaining complete visibility into resource management and skills, Netsuite SRP offers the following key features:
- Streamline resource requests and bookings
- Proactively forecast and allocate resources
- Advanced skills tracking and searching
Why Choose Netsuite SRP?
If your services business wants to complete projects faster, generate invoices more accurately and efficiently, and decrease accounts receivable cycles, Netsuite SRP is the answer. In times of economic depression, cash flow must be improved, and revenue leakage eliminated.
“With NetSuite SRP, you gain complete visibility into and control over the entire business – in real time, from the moment a new opportunity is identified through to project delivery, invoicing and revenue recognition, all while eliminating double entry and costly systems and integrations management overhead,” confirms Oracle.
If you want to gain complete visibility, enhance, optimise, and centralise your services business’ resource management, contact Lu-Wayne Victor at email@example.com or on 0727104417.