Gartner predicts that CRM will be the single largest revenue area of spending in enterprise software by 2021. Do you have an effective strategy for the future?
According to Salesforce, “Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.”
To achieve true CRM, customers turn to a CRM system (like that offered by Salesforce) – an innovative software tool that ensures contact management, sales management, productivity, and more. CRM focuses on relationships, both present and future, and drives cohesion throughout the organisation.
Who Benefits From CRM?
The short answer is… everyone. Why? Because running a business without CRM can cost you real money.
From sales to customer service, business development, recruiting, marketing, or any other line of business, CRM offers improved management of the external interactions and relationships that drive success.
It also helps users to:
- Store customer and prospect contact information
- Identify sales opportunities
- Record service issues
- Manage marketing campaigns
- Make information about every customer interaction available to any authorised person, as they need it
- Gain visibility and easy access to data
- Enhance collaboration and increase productivity
“CRM can help companies of all sizes drive business growth, and it can be especially beneficial to a small business, where teams often need to find ways to do more with less,” says Salesforce.
The Benefits of Salesforce CRM
- Make improvements to your organisation’s bottom line
- Identify and categorise leads
- Increase cross-selling, up-selling and referrals from existing customers
- Offer better customer support
- Deliver better, more aligned products and services
Now… Take it to the Cloud
With cloud-based CRM, you’ll enjoy the ability to:
- Work from home – or from anywhere – on any device
- Increase collaboration
- Reduce costs and increase scalability
- Deploy faster
- Access automatic software updates
Want to Learn More?
Get the Customer 360 Playbook
The Salesforce Customer 360 Playbook outlines a framework to unite departments around the customer. Download it HERE and learn how to:
- Understand the role of mindsets in your organisation
- Adopt customer-centric business processes
- Build one team around the customer
- Create a lean tech stack
Stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability with iOCO. Let us help you manage all your relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
Article from iOCO.tech iLog
Every organisation can benefit from CRM. Read: Increase efficiencies with Salesforce CRM.