EOH Switzerland has rebranded.
We are now iOCO.
The creation of iOCO is a key milestone in an internal reorganisation process, aimed at simplifying the ICT business, integrating client offerings under one brand, driving governance imperatives, and aligning the service delivery model and offerings for the cloud economy and fourth Industrial Revolution.
iOCO will operate as an independent business within EOH.
iOCO’s unique strength as a partner is the depth and breadth of capabilities we combine to help clients seamlessly navigate this two-speed world.
iOCO will deliver services around six basic domains:
- iOCOs extensive Digital Advisory businesses come together to bring design thinking, solutioning, IT advisory and consulting services into the market.
- Every company is a software company. Our Open Digital Integrator offers a modern software factory for clients, developing high-end business applications using open-source tools centred on enabling business performance.
- Also within the application domain, our Enterprise Applications team will continue to focus on global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) products, with a strong focus on integrated ecosystems and modern components in the new connected world.
- With data at the centre of the digital revolution, a new Data and Analytics unit has been formed to bring together the smart data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities.
- A Compute Platforms team will serve end-user and enterprise back-end requirements in data centre management, virtualisation and multi-cloud environments across a range of sectors.
- True to the company’s heritage, our iOCO Managed Services and Outsourcing team will continue to be a core component of its offering, with a new focus on cloud, developing performance.
At the same time, iOCO’s go-to-market model also allows for continued focus on over 90 global technology partner product offerings and provides focus and support for International ICT operations.