More than half of all projects are not delivered as planned. This does not only impact client satisfaction, but also erodes the profitability of your projects.
To put a stop to this failure rate, iOCO offers a pre-defined cloud ERP solution, that will allow professional services organisations to take control over every aspect of project delivery, from planning and execution, to procurement, staffing and billing.
Key Benefits of iOCO's Professional Service ERP OnDemand
- Deliver every project to the same standard, by templatising your execution methodology and storing the latest version of accelerator documents in a single place. With consistent delivery , you can improve customer satisfaction and profitability.
Increase Resource Utilization
- Improved resource visibility allows you to better align resource requirements with skills and availability. Always have the right resource, and the right place, at the right time.
Integrated Project Management
- Reduce revenue leakage, late or inaccurate customer billing, and budget over-runs. With service delivery, accounting and billing all integrated into project management, improve your bottom line. Real-time information allows you to react faster and make improved decisions.
- Get business insights with on-the-go embedded analytics, approve workflows while waiting to see your next customer and glean project delivery statuses during a coffee break. With a number of specialised applications for both IOS and Android, you can take your business where ever you go.
Enable Rapid Growth
- Support sales, project management and supply chain management with multi - currency, multi-company, global functionality. Cloud-based software means you don't need to build an IT department to help you grow
Professional Service ERP OnDemand is a cloud based solution powered by SAP technology. It is a quick to implement, typically 4-5 weeks and your investment from ZAR 44,999 per month including software, Implementation and Support, depending on your exact requirements.
For more information on what solutions iOCO and SAP can provide to your organisation, download our Brochure and reach out to us on any of our communication channels.