Today, completing projects faster, generating invoices more accurately and efficiently, and decreasing accounts receivable cycles are essential elements to success for service businesses across the globe. With improved cash-flow and less revenue leakage, these businesses stand a greater chance for growth.
This can only be achieved with complete visibility into and control over the entire business, in real-time. In the digital age, it is also vital that mobile services organisations have unlimited access in the cloud, from anywhere at any time.
A Comprehensive, End-to-end Services Resource Planning (SRP) Solution
All of this and more can be attained with a comprehensive, end-to-end Services Resource Planning (SRP) solution. NetSuite SRP, for example, supports a complete services lifecycle -from “bid to bill”.
According to Oracle, NetSuite SRP delivers everything from Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA), to accounting/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), NetSuite SRP supports the complete bid-to-bill lifecycle with
a powerful Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) suite.
NetSuite SRP’s Key Features
To support this real-time, bid-to-bill lifecycle, NetSuite SRP offers the following key features:
Project Management, Resource Management, Project Costing, Timesheet and Expense Management, Project Delivery and Billing
- Resource management and forecasting for complete visibility into resource utilisation
- Project costing, budgeting, and profitability reporting to determine the true cost of doing business
- Sophisticated project accounting
- Powerful billing rules engine to support complex client billing
- Simple and easy timesheet management, directly integrated with project management and billing
- Easy and flexible expense management to maximise accuracy and timelines
- Collaborative project management to identify and resolve issues proactively
- Greater access to information, current KPIs, and better project monitoring capabilities
- Powerful, intuitive, configurable dashboards and key metrics reporting
Financial Management and Forecasting
- Comprehensive financial management accelerates financial close and ensures accountability and compliance
- Integrated quote-to-order-to-cash process accelerates cash flow, drives sales, and improves customer satisfaction
- Powerful reporting, budgeting, and planning monitors and manages financial performance
- Optimise cash management, reporting, analysis, and allocation in real-time
- Revenue recognition automates and supports revenue recognition process and standards
- Flexible bid-to-bill and recurring billing management automates billing, invoicing and complex recurring, time, and project-based billing
- Integrated and automated contract renewal reduces cost, revenue leakage, and customer turnover
Enhanced Business Management for Global Services Organisations
- Corporate to subsidiary real-time visibility with dashboards and reports that combine financial and operational project drivers for projects, subsidiaries, and geographies
- Resource management that enables global businesses to match the best resource for the project based on skills, experience, and availability from a global bench, across multiple geographies, to deliver the best possible client experience
- Automated divisional and corporate financial management and reporting that ensures an efficient and automated financial consolidation process
- Complete multi-currency and tax management enabling service businesses to manage time and expenses, invoicing, and to recognise revenue for projects across multiple currencies and tax jurisdictions while gaining a clear consolidated view of services performance.
With more than 15 years of experience supporting services organisations of all specialties and sizes, NetSuite understands the unique requirements of running a services business. Contact Lu-Wayne Victor at email@example.com or on 0727104417 and let iOCO help you make the most of NetSuite SRP.