Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) provides organisations with a strong competitive advantage, offering superior asset management capabilities. With this innovative tool, organisations are empowered to step out ahead of their competitors in a seamless and effective way.
With Infor EAM, users enjoy a reduction of energy spent and an increase in successful maintenance operations. The solution is an advanced system with built-in industry-specific capabilities, that allows for the advanced and effective digitisation of maintenance for various industries and sectors; including manufacturing, transportation, public sector, and healthcare.
Infor EAM Product Features
- Effective native, platform-agnostic mobile capabilities, which improve field efficiency and strengthen strategic interventions
- Mobile asset management can save up to 45 minutes per tech per day
- Asset performance management allows for more accurate data from which to make important capital spending decisions
- Maintenance digitisation allows for access to the data lake and both 2D and 3D data visualisation
- Advanced safety features that ensure timeous notifications and alerts, with built in guidelines to ensure environmental health and safety
- Scheduling capabilities that are clear and easy to navigate
- Checklists that allow for effective management and peace of mind
- An integrative platform, allowing for common workflow through a single interface
- The software’s flexibility and scalability mean that organisations can adjust it to meet their needs and accommodate their growth
- Cloud-based functionality means that data is available anytime from anywhere in real-time, allowing for:
- Swift and effective decision making and management
- Early detection and correction of any problem areas
Comprehensive, Proactive Asset Management
Infor EAM offers fully comprehensive, best-in-class asset management, drives a marked improvement in labour productivity and reduces production downtime and energy use.
With this solution, businesses are empowered to achieve greater visibility into assets for better capital spending decisions. The built-in-capabilities and strong facility management tools provide crucial support for everything from reliability-centered maintenance to energy optimisation. The result is a highly configurable and effective solution, facilitating superior enterprise asset management with ease.