There has never been a better time to claw back expensive capex on traditional IT infrastructure. Today, the world is driving lean operations to survive. Thankfully, moving to the cloud offers immense cost (and other) benefits.
Why Choose Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
Offering a set of complementary cloud services, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure effectively enables users to:
- Build and run a range of applications
- Build and run a range of services
- Leverage a highly available hosted environment
- Enjoy total reliability, backed by end-to-end SLAs
As a Generation 2 enterprise cloud, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure delivers powerful compute and networking performance, and a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure and platform cloud services.
What Makes Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Unique?
- Purpose-built to drive efficient applications, while ensuring compliance with integrated governance and control
- Delivers modern cloud development tools that effectively support legacy workloads, while transforming the organisation to prepare for the future
- The only cloud built to run on the Oracle Autonomous Database, which minimises costs, reduces risks, and accelerates innovation supporting growth for organisations of all sizes, including Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)
- The world’s first self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing autonomous database
- Strategic agreements with Microsoft and VMware to enable enterprises to accelerate cloud migration strategies
- Offers industry-leading scalability and availability
Conscious of Cloud Security?
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Drives Defence in Depth
To effectively address the security risks associated with cloud computing, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure was developed with security as a key design principle. Delivering defence in depth, the solution offers:
- Secure by-design protection such as customer isolation, data security, internal-threat detection, and highly automated threat remediation
- Granular customer isolation that ensures a limited attack surface
- Isolation of compute and network resources to ensure personal data and traffic are shielded from other users
- Separation of code, data, and resources from management machines, preventing theft and manipulation of data in the cloud
- Built-in firewalls, Distributed Denial-of-service (DDoS) protection, and encryption all of which deliver layers of defence while proactively detecting and stopping threats.
Embrace Comprehensive Cloud
Offering a comprehensive cloud-computing portfolio, Oracle Cloud delivers everything from application development and business analytics to data management, integration, security, artificial intelligence (AI), and blockchain. This powerful cloud truly supports long-term organisational plans, optimising performance and strengthening defences while empowering strategic integration with global infrastructure leaders.
By Craig Kelly
Competency Head - Oracle Technology, iOCO Enterprise Applications
For more information about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, please contact Craig Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org.