Authorised Training Partner
Authorised Training Partner
Amplifying human intelligence through Qlik Education
Qlik Training eBook
Explore a variety of courses and workshops
Qlik Certified Instructors
Tap into a broad range of expertise
iOCO is currently the longest standing Qlik Authorised Training Partner (ATP) in Africa with more than 15 years of experience, providing Qlik certified training by authorized Qlik trainers in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Online. Our variety of uniquely tailored Qlik courses are offered in a curriculum based approach, that is not only better customized for different types of users but also offers a personalized learning track for Business and IT users, assisting them in their analytics journey towards achieving efficient and effective use of the Qlik tools. Along with our public venues and online sessions that are open to everyone, we also cater for on-site curriculum based education.
Join us on a Qlik Educational Journey!
At iOCO we have focused our efforts towards developing a Qlik training curriculum uniquely tailored around you, the Qlik user.
This approach will ensure you receive the appropriate training at the right moment in your Qlik journey.
In preparation for your next enrolment browse through the Qlik training eBook to learn more about the different user profiles , courses and workshops on offer.
Email all training bookings and enquires to email@example.com or complete the training enquiry.
Our training coordinator will get in contact with you to follow up on your request and to complete the booking process.
Please note that during the COVID-19 Lock-down period only the scheduled classes as indicated in the Training Schedule will be conducted online.
You can find all the scheduled online classes by downloading the Qlik Class Schedule.
Qlik Certified Instructors
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices may vary depending on the duration of the course/workshop and can only be confirmed once we receive a training enquiry.
- We will receive a training request from you or your representative.
- We will then share the training schedule and overview with you via e-mail to select the training offering(s) that you’re interested in.
- You will then confirm the training offering(s) and preferred date(s).
- We will then generate a sales order and send you a booking form to complete.
- You will then return the completed booking form with a purchase order to proof of payment to us.
- We will then enrol all the delegates into their respective booked courses or workshops.
- After completion of the course or workshop, our finance department will then generate a tax invoice.
- The tax invoice will then be sent to you, apon which payment is then required.
You will receive a confirmation email with the full details five days before the training date.
The full list of training offerings can be found in our eBook.
- This is dependent on the Qlik software product(s) currently implemented within your organisation. This could either be QlikView and/or Qlik sense.
- Browse through the eBook to access the training journey map that will guide you in selecting the training you should enrol for based on the software product(s) used in your organisation for your user profile.
- Please note that we are only accepting registrations for the following courses and workshops:
- Qlik Sense Navigation Consumer Workshop
- Create Visualisation with Qlik Sense Course
- Data Modelling with Qlik Sense Course
- QlikView Designer Course
- QlikView Developer Course
- Qlik Sense for QlikView Developers Workshop
- For IT users
- If you have already completed the QlikView Designer and Developer course, we recommend that you register for the Qlik Sense for QlikView Developers Workshop.
- The second step would be to enrol for Create Visualization with Qlik Sense.
- In the event that you have not yet completed the QlikView Developer course, you should register for the Qlik Sense Data Modeling Course.
- A training journey map is also available to assist you in selecting a course or workshop that is best suited for you in your Qlik journey.
- For Business users
- If you only explore and consume the data on Qlik Apps and have an Analyser License, then enrol for the Qlik Sense Navigation Consumer Workshop.
- If you would like to build your own visualisations on existing Apps and is authorised to receive a Professional license, then enrol for the Qlik Sense Visualization Contributor Workshop.
- If you are already a Contributor and would like to extend your skills to build your own Apps on the data available to you, then enrol for the Qlik Sense App Owner Workshop.
- A training Journey map is also available to assist you in selecting the correct workshop or course that is best suited for you in your Qlik journey.
- We have 2 training venues, one in Johannesburg and one in Cape Town.
- Please note that training will only be delivered online through Microsoft Teams during the COVID-19 lockdown period.
- We will communicate any changes to the training venues post lockdown.
All certifications for QlikView and Qlik Sense are conducted through Pearson VUE.
Just wanted to say thank you so much for the Qlik Sense training and the new insight to everything Qlik. You guys were amazing and made the training really something to look forward to and whatever the future holds for us in Qlik. I’ll be sure to get as much practise and experience under my belt and aiming to write the certification exam in the new year.
Facilitation of the course was excellent, i would like to attend the next course which follows this one