Division: Central Office
Site: Melrose Arch
A Vacancy exists at Mpact Central Office – in the Legal Department located in Melrose Arch for which applications are invited from internal and external applicants who meet the following requirements:
The Incumbent will be required to assist with all matters relating to the Group’s legal services and will report to the Group Legal Counsel.
- Matric Certificate;
- Literally Legum Baccalaureus (LLB); and
- Admitted Attorney.
- Minimum Two (2) years post qualification legal experience with proven track record in commercial law at a reputable Law firm;
- Own Transport;
- Travel Flexibility; and
- MS Office Competence.
- Provide legal counsel on matters such as contracts, litigation, corporate commercial transactions, competition law, intellectual property, labour law and any other legal matters;
- Drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts and negotiating the terms of such contracts to protect the interests of Mpact;
- Managing litigation matters across the Group; and
- Ensuring effective administration and management of contracts and other legal documents.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Good negotiator;
- Results driven;
- High energy; and
- Must be able to multi-task.